Thank you!

Jun 30, 2013 at 8:11 AM
This is the long awaited missing feature in Visual Studio. And I'm already lovin' it :D.
Thank you so much for making this possible.

Also, I have a suggestion:
The local history 'window' filled without right clicking > local history, but let it change automatically to the active file.
Coordinator
Jul 10, 2013 at 6:42 AM
Hi Highmastdon,

I'm glad you like it. Based on your suggestion, I've updated the extension in version 0.6 to automatically update the history window based on what is selected in the solution explorer. Please let me know if this is what you had in mind or if you have any other suggestions.
Jul 10, 2013 at 10:55 AM
Yes it looks nice :). Works good. Now that is a few clicks less to see the history.

I was thinking about another feature which could be awesome. Take a look at this screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/r9Awk1M.png

This is a screenshot from Netbeans' history viewer. I have two things that would make the tool more complete:
  • First: also include the git history combined with the local history. You cannot see it on the screenshot, because I din't edit anything locally, but it would be also in the list.
  • Second: a possibility like I marked red to apply a change in the current file.
If you can make that, it would be awesome. I really appreciate your plugin :D

Thanks again!
Coordinator
Jul 17, 2013 at 11:38 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. I've started looking into possible implementations for both of these. Can you please create features under the issues tab so that I can track these requests?